The key responsibilities of the candidate include:
- Taking responsibility for executing client related internal audit and special engagements in the areas of Regulatory / compliance, Risk and Advisory and Consulting Services, treasury and financial controls, governance, risk & compliance (GRC), process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, IT and security risk, Sales channel and distribution.
- The execution of internal audits in the Banking and Financial Services domain.
- Excellent communication skills oral and written - to draft various internal audit reports, presentations and working sheets for senior management and Board levels.
- Actively participate in meetings and willing to take up additional tasks such as developing internal knowledge database, making presentations to the entire team on new developments, writing newsletters
- Controlling of assignment and ensuring the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipating and identifying engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establishing and strengthening client and internal relationships.
- Identifying and escalating potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
- Creating a positive learning culture and assists in improvement of more junior staff through coaching, counseling and developing junior team members.
- Assist seniors and managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
Qualification: CA / MBA
Experience: 3 - 6 Years (Post Qualification)
- Should be open for travelling. Consulting firm candidate preferred.