- Effective questioning skills in interviews to extract all pertinent information, some of which may not be readily apparent
- Able to use numeracy/analytical/data analytics skills to undertake a range of calculations, preparation of data and more demanding management information. Effectively analyses and uses information to formulate recommendations
- Project management skills to support and/or undertake projects recognising and planning for particular areas of uncertainty.
- Strong communication skills, highly articulate and ability to develop relationships and convey the need for change in an inspiring way.
- Communicating through clear and concise reports and other written material (both draft and final form) usually of a detailed and sometimes technical nature, which are understandable to those with or without knowledge of the subject matter
- Develop knowledge of specific business, industry, technical and environmental risks to focus work on highest risks.
- Challenge whether the issues identified genuinely represent a risk to the business delivering its strategy
- Supports the Managing Director / Director by identifying engagements for the audit plan and building justification for these based on risk to the business
- Managing work projects on time with appropriate use of resource
- Demonstrating knowledge of client decision making and support processes and key client business drivers
- Identifying impacts and trends of client cost structure
- Managing and developing staff on projects when appropriate
- Experience of implementing change within the Financial Services sector, gained either within a line role or in a consulting/advisory capacity within a professional services environment
- Strong global banking product knowledge, as well as experience in product control/accounting, financial and regulatory reporting and change management or have a good appreciation of the commercial, financial and risk related impacts of regulatory driven changes
- Provide exceptional advisory services
- Working with business heads in leading financial organizations, and help assess and transform the processes and systems to improve performance and effectiveness
- Provide insights, develop workable solutions and then deliver on these improvements
- Originating, leading, shaping and delivering multiple client engagement teams
- Strong understanding of Practice management including Work in progress monitoring, Proposal development and monitoring of performance against the business plan
- Coaching and training junior team members and developing future leaders
- Presentation to the Audit committees and Board meetings
- Additionally, you will also be responsible for seeking new business opportunities
Qualification: CA / MBA
Experience: 2 - 6 years (Post Qualification)
Travelling: Should be open to travelling.