Key Areas of Responsibility
1. 1) Build and deliver reports to the agreed specifications.
2. Understand legacy (PeopleSoft) reporting requirements and match to Workday reporting capabilities.
3. Design and document reporting technical details.
4. Able to decide best fit reporting type for each reporting requirements.
5. Providing knowledge transfer sessions towards transition of project into BAU
6. Able to communicate effectively and highlight issues in timely manner.
7. Has to look for WD delivered reports in Tennant.
8. Must have worked on/aware of Different Report Types, Calculated fields, Data Sources
9. Must have worked on Dashboards, Work lets etc.
10. Has to have exposures on Organisations within WD HCM Key Concepts
11. Has to have good exposure on HCM concepts - e.g. Worker, Positions, Staffing model.
12. Must have worked on building some custom reports using calculated fields and advanced reports.
13. Must be aware of WD delivered reports and how to extend these reports to build custom reports.
14. Must have worked on custom hierarchies/organisations
1. Experience Skills Required
Workday Reporting Expertise
1. Min 2 years of experience as report developer/integration consultant.
2. Expert knowledge of Workday object data model
3. Expert knowledge of data sources, primary business objects and calculated fields.
4. Able to build reports using Workday's report writing tools.
5. Knowledge of Worklets and analytics reporting within workday.
6. Able to investigate system testing issues.
7. Create deployment documentation and able to deploy reports across tenants.
8. Knowledge of enterprise HR Systems and data structures.
1. Build assigned reports within agreed timelines and as per project plan.
2. Ability to work with onshore development teams.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to review, analyze and evaluate business requirements.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task to develop and document system configuration in an efficient manner.
7. Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
8. Able to suggest optimum solutions and alternative options.