The Oracle Database Administrator is responsible for designing, managing, administering, documenting, and providing technical and strategic support for business-critical database systems. He/she provides database-related technical support, database design, and data modeling to meet client objectives and/or Targetbase product needs.
Supports production teams with ad hoc database support requests
Troubleshoot and resolve database issues in all environments
Responsible for ensuring client databases run efficiently through capacity management and performance tuning of Oracle and SQL Server databases
Optimizes the database architecture for client specific databases and data marts and documents via data modeling leverages knowledge of core database to provide detailed core data models maintain
Builds, adds, modifies, and deletes database objects
Proactively monitors client database spaces to ensure appropriate allocations as environments grow
Consults with client teams on data analysis, campaigns, and reporting projects
Manages small to medium complexity projects
1. Quality and overall impact of deliverables: Strives to achieve executional excellence. Ensures quality and timely execution of job responsibilities.
2. Team and/or client feedback and satisfaction: Receives unsolicited, positive feedback
3. Commitment to vision and guiding principles of agency and competency: Number one focus is on service and timely execution
4. Develops and maintains a good working relationship with his/her management, team(s), and stakeholders with good communication and building of trust.
5. Organizational and/or technical knowledge: Has appropriate knowledge of his/her core competency and Targetbases integrated service offerings.