* Should have Minimum 12+ years of IT experience.
* Hands on Experience of managing multiple projects using OBIEE / Informatica / ODI / BI apps/ ETL / BI tools
* Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards.
* Experience in interacting with domain experts to elicit /understand predictive analytical requirements
* Desirable to have knowledge in one or two areas in Insurance, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Retail, Banking
* Tremendous client interfacing experience and exposure to Pre-Sales activities including POC, Project Costing, Proposal Making, RFP, RFI.
* Should involve in pre-sales and Business strategy building
* Sound Knowledge of various ETL, BI tools and Data warehouse concepts
* Should be a thought leader in setting up a similar practice or at least have experience in assisting the practice manager of a BI practice for a few years.
* A strong team player with exceptional skills to manage a set of young engineers.
* Experience and ability to develop processes and procedures which will enhance the overall quality of services to customers and developers.
* Focus on peer mentoring, code reviews, architectural consultancy and team work.
* Lead the problem solving efforts and acts as the Thought Leader and facilitate analysis, simulation and resolution along with winning client confidence
* Work with account and client leadership teams to plan and implement BI strategy
* Work with management to perform assessment of capabilities, current resources, technology and processes
* Lead and create structure, design the roadmap for BI
* Ensure successful project execution within aggressive timelines
* Determine and articulate key Business and IT metrics for all BI services being delivered to the clients
* Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience of delivering DW/BI IT consulting services.
* Appreciation and experienced in SDLC models and package specific methodologies such as ASAP, AIM
* Ability to engage with senior leadership via Demonstrated thought leadership
* Ability to develop innovative solutions to address specific client needs
* Successfully develop and deliver Education and Training sessions on specific Process/ Package area of expertise
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
* Ability to work with and manage in an Onsite/Offshore environment
* Strong experience in working on project teams and structuring recommendations
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
* Proven track record of contributing towards developing thought capital through creation of executive presentations, point-of-views, and white papers