- System and functional architecture validation and implementation of Oracle ASCP
- E2E Functional configuration and validation on Oracle ASCP
- Author MD50s, BR100s, BP80s, etc of Supply Planning requirements by continuous engagement with the business teams.
- Work with the dev team to translate business requirements to development user stories
- Lead the ASCP feature set delivery from development to end user testing.
- Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements.
- Design extensions / APIs for exporting/importing data to downstream/from upstream systems.
- Design and develop new applications, and enhance existing components for the applications
- Drive or contribute to development standards as necessary.
- Define ASCP plans as per business needs and requirements and evaluate system scalability analysis.
- 6 to 11 years of experience in Oracle ASCP domain with an end-to-end implementation experience
- Should have experience in the relevant VCP (ASCP, Demantra, GOP & APCC) modules and/or functional experience.
- Data Modeling
- Strong Data Analysis skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a self-starting attitude and good communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Work with distributed team to do Proof of Concept (POC) on any new initiatives
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)