1. RICE development experience in implementation project involving GL, AP, AR, FA, iProcurement, iExpenses, EBTax etc. in the Oracle R12 is required. Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, OAF, Oracle Reports,XML Publisher reports , Oracle RDBMS 11g.
2. Must have excellent technical understanding and experience of Payables, Cash Reconciliation, iExpenses, iProcurement, Receiving, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, EBTax etc. functions.
3. Must have expertise in GL Integration and should have excellent understanding of underlying table structures.
4. Must have Project based experience designing, implementing, and testing RICE customizations.
5. Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment are necessary .
OAF experience is mandatory.
Preferably someone who has done customizations.
Expertise in AME, Shell Scripting, Java, Discoverer , Oracle Workflow is desired
Design solutions based upon business requirements and user specification
Prepare technical solutions as well as review technical solutions
Provide/propose Analytical and Data Modeling solutions
Code Review/Design reviews to ensure the delivery of quality solutions
Interface at an intermediate level with Business System Analysts and other the Business Engagement Teams during the design, development and testing processes
Repair, enhance and develop code
Work with on-site team in completing the day to day development activities
Provide production support as and when required
Propose, establish and enforce standards, policies and procedures for team development and architecture
Strive to be up-to-date in best practices, development methods and technologies
Offer support to other team members and mentor junior team members
Document code consistently throughout the development and/or enhancement process