As a Oracle Fin Consultant, you will be working on both offshore and onsite client projects which will involve Oracle implementations, Roll-out, Upgrades, Custom modifications, Product Development or Support.
You will be interacting with client to understand their business processes and map them to the Oracle Fin/SCM/HCM Products suite.
You should be able to identify gaps in the solution and design solutions to bridge these gaps.
You will be responsible for successful implementation of the solution at the customer site. Could be involved in System testing, Business Object testing as well as supporting the customer through User Acceptance Testing.
You will be trained on Fusion Application
Team lead or Project mgmt exp. Will be an added advantage
Good to have: Overall experience of 5-10 Years with good experience in Oracle Applications 11i and R12
2. Hands on experience in Implementing and development on Oracle apps Functional or Technical Side
3. Good product knowledge
4. Good to have fusion experience or training or knowledge
5. Should be aware of process & Organization structure in the Ongoing project
6. Should be available to travel onsite on Short/ Long term assignments.
7. Excellent Communication & Client Handling skills.
8. Good to have knowledge into Fusion technologies
9. Strong team player so you leverage each others strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams every hour.
Qualification Education: BE/ B Tech/ MCA/MBA/CA/ICWA/MCom
Level of Experience 6 + yrs
Other Skills (If Any)
1. Minimum 6 years of experience
2. One year of EBS R12 implementation experience must.
3. At least 2 implementation projects.
4. No frequent Job Hoppers
5. Need clear job history listed with employer name and durations.
6. Need hands on Techy