* Experience with Oracle Agile for Product Lifecycle Management application - PC Module
* At least 2 years of experience in Oracle Agile PLM implementations
* Technical coverage:
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Web Application development, Java/J2EE, HTML, Oracle and UNIX. - Agile PLM administration/configurations - Agile PX development - Agile PLM SDK/APIs, Webservices, ACP, Averify - Experience with Agile PLM Data migration projects - Experience with Eclipse and XML scripting. - Experience in developing, integrating and leading large-scale ERP, EAI, SOA-based enterprise solutions will be a plus.
* Has experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of architectural, design, integration, and infrastructure.
* Ability to work with cross functional team consisting of developers, vendors, and business users.
* Should have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with others at all levels.
* Must be a team player, and be able to work in a multi-cultural, Global environment. Multi-tasking and work prioritization is a must for this candidate.
* Nice to have:
Module implementation experience with PQM.
Qualification and Experience:
* 4 to 6 years of strong software development experience.
* MCA or BE/MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.