Responsible for repairing precision optical scopes.
Principal Duties Responsibilities:
* Polishes and grinds glass lenses and other scope parts.
* Routinely repairs all optical scopes.
* Maintains daily work log.
* Cleans work area daily.
* Refurbishes optical scopes, as needed.
* Calculates repair estimates, obtains repair approvals from hospitals
* Answers technical questions pertaining to optical scopes, and maintains customer service relationships.
* Completes special projects as assigned
* Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
* Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
* Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
* Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Requires completion of Intermediate Repair Training Program.
* Requires excellent communication and customer service skills.
Location - Hazelwood, MO / United States of America