Principal Account abilities
* Develops programs which deliver sustained longer term improvements based on comprehensive analysis
of company strategies and objectives.
* Ensures alignment of programs with CHI objectives.
processes and procedures to facilitate program management and project accomplishments.
program plans, bringing together information on projects, resources, time-scales, monitoring and control.
*Oversee multiple system redesign and service delivery improvement projects.
* Manage and direct project
support staff attached to individual projects.
* Deliver projects according to a standardized project
management framework and pre-determined timelines to ensure integration of projects and systems.
*Ensure that programs are integrated into hospital business plans and service delivery operations.
*Coordination, and prioritization of resources across projects.
* Mitigation of risks through appropriate
* Effective financial management of programs against budget allocations.
* Conducts regular reviews of programs and adjusts as necessary for changes in organizational priorities, structures, or the
* Ensures effective management of projects and stakeholders.
* Continuously assesses program performance, researches and develops new capabilities. * Plans, directs, organizes,
controls & coordinates technical efforts, and project staff.