1) To partake in the implementation of Transformational projects in the engagement(s) from the S&P practice stand point.
2) To be a part of the weekly / monthly Client reviews & meetings to provide the required inputs & confidence from the S&P practice perspective.
3) To pro-actively manage the career needs / progression of Hi potential laterals with the help of the Engagement COH(s) & the Delivery Head for Sourcing & Procurement.
4) To be responsible for the development of domain competencies within the engagement(s) in close co-ordination with the Sourcing & Procurement Academy
5) To increase B Revenues from the Client engagement(s) in Sourcing & Procurement.
6) To ensure Hiring & attrition control metrices are met & issues are proactively addressed.
7) To partake in productivity improvement projects along with the engagement(s).
8) To bring in Operational stability of desired levels with help of the Quality team. Be the prime driver of Quality initiatives in the engagement in close co-ordination with the Quality team.
9) Very good hands on experience in Sourcing & Procurement for a minimum period of 8-12 years
10) Knowledge and some experience of developing corporate Sourcing & Procurement strategy,
11) Good hands on experience and knowledge in benchmarking, standardizing and maintaining Sourcing & Procurement processes, guidelines and documents,
12) Familiar and comfortable with the use of a range of strategic and process tools and techniques,
13) Should have the ability to draft & lead complex sourcing strategies for multi-million dollar sourcing events incl., commercial & contract negotiations,
14) Knowledge about eProcurement tools and their application. Capable of playing a key role in implementation of eProcurement solution,
15) Experience and knowledge of specific commodity/ category markets, with the ability to exploit them through application of well-developed procurement skills,
16) Commercial awareness and experience of high value contract negotiation. Experienced in negotiating to achieve and maintain the necessary level of improvement,
17) Experience and knowledge in understand the key issues in each category/service and their implications incl. for the 3rd party clients,
18) Knowledge of strategic context for procurement, able to comply with rules through knowledge and experience,
19) Knows risks of noncompliance and able to review compliance options and challenge and recommend a preferred approach,
20) Experience of supplier management and principles of supplier (Vendor) development,
21) Knows when supplier performance requires corrective action, and is able to identify the appropriate action to be taken,
22) Experience in building relationships for success and an awareness of supplier development programs,
23) Experience in working on multiple tools & applications for eSourcing incl. Spot Buy, Contracts, Catalog purchasing, etc.
1) Ability to work in cross matrix set up.
2) Ability to build relationships
3) Excellent Communication skills and confidence to talk domain during client / prospective floor walks. Good communication skills on phone too for effective reviews with client(s).
4) Good Understanding & applied knowledge in Sourcing & Procurement / procurement outsourcing
5) A mind set to meet targets and need to be performance driven
6) Should have demonstrated pro-active / anticipated problem solving abilities.