The role is accountable for driving Quality and compliance on the shop floor of the manufacturing area.
- The job holder is accountable to proactively identify the risks in the process, carryout Failure mode effect analysis, escalate and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
- Ensure adherence of the controls through effective monitoring / governance of the quality aspects of each stage of manufacturing operations to deliver Quality products those are safe.
- He is responsible for the Batch (Product) release for the products manufactured at site, by evaluating the analytical data provided by the shift chemists, process control parameters, deviations in the manufacturing / QA / CSL.
Dimensions Of this Role:
- The role is crucial to the business in terms of monitoring the manufacturing process of bulk products and ensuring that the operational quality of the product manufactured at site complies with GSK & regulatory food safety standards. The product Quality and Food Safety to a great extent is fully dependent on this role holder.
- To ensure systems of robust line/ equipment clearance, verification of OPRPS, CPPs and CQAs, product sensory and highlighting process deviations impacting quality at early stages is continuously required to ensure product safety.
- Will be accountable for compliance to all related QMS policies & guidelines and site SOPs.
- Need to interact with the Manufacturing manager, Lab manager and Quality & Process shift in-charge to get the deviations handled on time and driving to effective RCA & CAPAs to avoid repetition of failures.
- Responsible for Batch release process by reviewing analytical & process parameters results.
- Defining procedures to measure, monitor and trending of the process parameters to drive improvements of the process capability.
Educational Background :
Post Graduate in Chemistry or graduate/ PG in Food Technology/ Dairy science/ Microbiology Area of Specialisation - Quality Assurance
12-15 years of sound exposure to Processes, Quality parameters and GMP /GLP in a beverage / food manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of QMS principles / GMP requirements in a food industry.
- Knowledge of shop floor activities and man management.
- Knowledge of food packing systems.
- Knowledge of ISO-9001:2000, HACCP, ISO 14000 & 18000 requirements & FSSAI regulations.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and operation of instruments used in quality function of a food process industry.
Location : Rajahmundry (A.P.)