1. Interacts with customers and individuals within and outside the outlet including, but not limited to current and potential clients, company representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the local community.
2. Coordinates functions and activities with corporate staff, as appropriate.
3. Develops and implements strategic plans, marketing plans, budget and training to ensure optimum customer satisfaction, sales potential and profitability on an on-going basis.
4. Ensures highest level of customer satisfaction by providing quality customer service and amenities, within corporate standards.
5. Manages the functions of all personnel through direct and indirect supervision of Supervisors.
6. Monitors the present and future trends, practices and systems in the industry, determines and ensures execution of competitive programs.
7. Participates actively in selling the organization through involvement with all potential markets.
8. Conducts inspections and ensures physical facilities are kept in optimal condition by full implementation of preventive maintenance programs and judicious planning and management.
9. Oversees and directs the personnel requirement of the organization including recruitment, hiring, orientation, coaching, counselling, training, wage and salary administration, labour relations, performance appraisals and succession planning.
10. Be responsible for the security and safety of customers and employees, and ensures emergency procedures are established, well publicized, practiced and reinforced.
11. Implements management development and succession plans in coordination with corporate and departmental staff, and recommends high quality management candidates from within the organization.
12. Monitors applicable laws and regulations and ensures compliance with the same.
13. Establishes and maintains effective internal communications, including Managers and Supervisors meeting, to ensure optimum teamwork and productivity.
14. Establishes and maintains a prominent level of visibility and involvement in the organization and business, social and government communities.
15. Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
16. Installs and monitors cash management programs, including inventories and receivables.
17. Develops recognition programs, advertising and promotional campaigns, to obtain maximum market awareness and patronage.
18. Monitors purchasing practices to ensure compliance with the organization policies and procedures.
19. Contributes to the organization's overall growth.
20. Performs any other assignments, as defined by the needs of the organization or as directed by the Management from time to time.
* Updating the guests of new promotions
* Cross Selling and Upselling
* Control Wastage
* Control Breakage
* Maintain the CCGL and Breakage Report
Internal Business Perspective
* Detailed understanding of the menu
* Speak and understand local language
* Positive Attitude
* Team Work
* Pleasing Personality