Min Work Experience: 10-13 years
Required Skill: Exp in Process Excellence, Lean Six Sigma and Black Belt Certification is a must
Lead and drive overall quality and continuous improvement initiative through implementation of industry standards and methodologies such as Process Standardization Lean Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma.
Leverage the capability of employees through involvement in various initiatives.
Drive digitization and automation for tracking and reporting performance and enhancing process performance.
Work as a coach with assigned region or s among companies Geographies to help their team meet aggressive growth objectives through industrialized processes and process frameworks.
Also develop the assigned company geographys key Delivery Excellence program support to become future coach for their region.
An outstanding opportunity for candidates to join the team help implement Lean Kaizen Lean Six Sigma and BPR in a growth oriented business.
Service Operations: Mentor and guide relevant company Geographys leadership team in following context:.
Establish and implement the basic quality and continuous improvement framework for the Center based on Six Sigma
Provide direction and guidance to tactical and strategic process improvements and establish standards based on agreed frameworks
Integrate Quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives with other network programs so that they are embedded in the routine operating procedures and processes
Advising Leadership on request basis on the design and implementation of quality related initiatives .Lean BPR Six Sigma etc.. in business plans and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall business objectives
Promote Self Audits .Effectiveness Audits. to ensure that the quality systems are being implemented consistently and effectively and identify corrective action
Drive digitization and automation for tracking and reporting performance and enhancing process performance
Provide support for capturing client feedback through "Voice of Customer" initiative
Facilitating Process Management System design and development.
Manage services and relationship with internal and external supplier as required Commercial:
Drive efficiency and effectiveness across center operations. Demonstrate strong results in terms of quantifiable financial impact as well as enhanced service levels.
Help in defining Metrics and measures for various business processes
Ensure quality measures are aligned with overall organization and engagement objectives
Support in tracking the performance against organizational and engagement objectives and facilitating implementing improvement initiatives to achieve the objectives
Build an organization culture focused on quality and continuous improvement through multiple initiatives
Provide necessary training on Delivery Excellence methodologies to employees across the Center People:
Drive employee satisfaction in the Quality Team by motivating mentoring team members to achieve their personal and professional goals
Drive community and other work place initiatives Immediate Focus for the job
1. Align with the Centre of Excellence Lead and India or Assigned company regions Regional Deployment Lead to mentor and coach strategic process improvement projects.
2. Establish need for Change and identify "Change management" approach to bring about cultural changes required
3. Gather Voice of the Customer Business Finance and process analyze the information help them identify the burning platforms and mentor the related process improvement efforts
4. Conduct intensive and extensive Delivery Excellence methodologies training sessions at various levels
5. Identify value streams and critical processes for re-engineering or candidates for six sigma projects from various areas across EWF .can also include interviewing our internal clients in GDN to identify pain areas.
6. Develop Implementation plan and sustainability model
7. Implement and publicize benefits.