Will be spearheading from the role from Pune. Will lead a team of over 40# to support Transactional Cash management activities for global operations from a large number of countries . Key responsibilities: manage bank clearing, loan accounting, same day cash flow forecast and bank mandate management and ensure all activities are compliant to both internal and external regulation. Support the integration of new activities.
1.Bank clearing/Cash Flow forecast/BS reconciliation timeliness and quality
2.Customer satisfaction, people engagemen, efficiency targets
3.High influence on internal decisions/ defining team future plans/internal operations management
4.Internal stakeholder (Global treasury, local markets) external : BANKs
5.Create high performance teams. Lead and manage a team of 40# in a dynamic and changing environment. Key stakeholders are present across locations.
6.Develop strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
7.Achieve Process standardization/simplification
Finance Graduates / MBAs with12-18 years relevant experience in Treasury & Quality Management of which recent few years must be in BPOs or Shared Service Centres.
- Leadership skills in Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Excellent Accounting skills / bank management/leadership skills
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven to set his own bench mark on year to year performance and drive results in line with Leadership Goals.
- Must have led a team of at least 20
- Must be willing to be based in Pune and work in shift