- Responsibility for partnering with stakeholders across the firm and building greater awareness of risk and the benefits of the Risk Management Framework including but not limited to Training, Risk Assessment, Incident Management, Spot testing and ongoing Risk Action and Remediation tracking.
- Proactive assessment and escalation of risk and its mitigation through the application of controls or risk acceptance and provide robust review and challenge of events reported.
- Support the central Risk & Regulatory Control initiatives, including the embedding of new policies & procedures, participation in Ops wide risk reviews and periodic attestations.
- Carry out due diligence to ensure New Products & Services are effectively risk assessed.
- Identify gaps in processes and develop KRI's or MI to and monitor risk, identify trends and partner with functional teams to implement achievable remediation plans.
- Assisting with the management of risk related issues arising from external or internal reviews as well as from conformance testing or Risk Events (incidents).
- Work proactively to support other members of the risk and control team, including those based in other geographical locations in the execution and achievement of firm and departmental objectives.
- Good working knowledge of operational risk frameworks, Control processes and practices, including experience in their application and testing.
Experience: 2-6 years
- Only Mumbai Candidates.