Service Quality and Account Retention :-
1. Service orientation demonstrated through minimum customer complaints and escalations for issues related to specified service standards. Timely resolution of queries and requests.
2. Timely dispatch of repayment modes for swap/ continuation to CPC.
Sanction and Disbursement:-
1. Adherence to specified TAT for as sanction and disbursement.
2. Data entry quality in the system.
3. Verify DTS entry with physical property documents and authorise with accuracy.
4. Adherence to safe and secure record keeping/document management guidelines.
5. Timely and accurate dispatch files/ dockets/ PDD to CPC after conclusion of audit.
6. Timely dispatch of repayment modes for new & subsequent disbursements to CPC.
7. Adherence to safe and secure custodianship of disbursement cheques, timely release/ hand-over to Credit Operations Department.
Deposits management :-
1. All fresh deposits should be processed & dispatch within TAT
2. All renewals should processed within TAT
3. All maturity payment should be processed within TAT
4. Data entry quality in the system.
Process Compliance & Audit :-
1. Ensure adherence to laid down process and policies.
2. Annual Audit Risk Rating of branch from the Zone.
New Core Business Suite:-
Conduct UAT for LMS and related system.
Implement new system for LMS, Deposits and related accounting.
Team Management, Training and development & attrition:-
1) Ensure that the team is trained on allotted job role and new core business system to existing & new employees.
2) Manage staff attrition.