Must have skills: Openstack, Unix, DNS
Good to have skills: Networking, Cisco Firewall, Rovius, Java
- Should have good understanding of Openstack implementation
- Should have good knowledge on DNS configurations, Load Balancing, Network Monitoring systems, Single Sign on.
- Should be able to work on Unix/Linux systems comfortably
- Must be proactive. Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to identify areas for improvement that will result in improving product efficiency, customer satisfaction, and adding value.
- Responsibilities: Setup private cloud based on Openstack services on provided hardware. Work on setting up VMs and other services on the cloud. Provide development support for the services. Documentation of the cloud architecture and related components. Setup disaster recovery between two sites.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on networking concepts and application is cloud environment
- Knowledge on Java, Unix scripting
- Experience in managing/configuring Cisco ASA firewall
- Knowledge on disaster recovery tool like Rovius
- Openstack Cloud