* Oversee and manage all online marketing and search channels and campaigns to drive traffic and revenues.
* Measure, report and optimize performance of all online marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* PPC: develop SEM strategies and oversee Adwords channel (and Facebook advertising) to ensure targets are achieved within budget
* SEO: develop SEO strategies and ensure best practise SEO is achieved to increase traffic and acquire customers
* Analytics: complete daily, weekly and period reporting, use analytics tool to identify and implement improvement plans
* Conversion rate optimisation -- Monitor and implement projects to improve
* Budget and invoicing -- Responsibility for managing online acquisition budget
* Manage and mentor online marketing and content team and define best practises
* Collaborate with internal team to plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Desired Skills and Experience
* MBA from a reputed institute or Diploma, with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in managing online marketing
* Online marketing expert with proven success managing SEO, PPC, Social Media, affiliate and email marketing
* Very strong back-ground in SEO (and SEM/SEA).
* Excellent analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and other analysis tools.
* Highly energetic, self motivated and results driven
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
* Proven experience developing strategy and delivering significant ROI on marketing spend in a competitive online business-to-consumer business
* Confident team manager with ability to engage, motivate and develop staff
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, online marketing and measurement
has an immediate job opening for a Online Marketing Manager with a strong search engine marketing background. We are the fastest growing online comparison website based in Mumbai and we are looking to hire a hands-on expert with extensive experience in online marketing including SEO and SEA. The focus of the role is to create, implement and optimize short and long-term marketing strategies and campaigns to drive qualified traffic and revenues. Part of the Management Team, you will manage a small team of specialists and content marketeers to help carry out the tactical approaches.