To carry out railway electrification design, associated with system, basic, allocation and construction design activities.
This will involve a range of design responsibilities specific to each individual project and include various technical support activities for a wide range of railway clientele.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of design drawings OLE layout plans, bonding plans, OLE cross sections, isolation diagrams/instructions
- Preparation of design report and submissions.
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Preparation of technical reports
- Undertaking site surveys
- Understanding of railway, UK national and international standards
- Working in both the design office and site environments
We will review your application as soon as we receive it.
Educated to HND and/or degree level in mechanical engineering or similar. Desirably a chartered engineer or working towards this status. You must have a familiarity of the relevant, construction methods and materials.
Possess a reasonable level of IT skills and knowledge of railway engineering standards and practices.
Hold a PTS certificate and have previous experience within an OLE design team.
Position Location : Altrincham