Experience: 4- 8 years of NOC experience required
Requirement: Following are the skills, knowledge and experience required
* First tier troubleshooting of all live platform, network and system related problems.
* Resilience of all links and network devices, through monitoring and capacity planning.
* Incident Recording, Classification and Initial Support. (Tier 1 of our Incident Management)
* Trigger the Escalation Process Accordingly in case of failure with the Initial Support.
* Follow up incidents and resolution for further Analysis and documentation.
* To extend our Monitoring Platform, Documentation & Knowledge Base.
* Investigate & Analyse platform-wide sessions, traffic and others graphics behaviour (Such as FD's, GC, CPU Usage, Mem and Load AVG)
* Proactive monitoring of services
Role: Following are the key responsibilities and activities to be carried out
* 04- 8 years of NOC experience required.
* Experience using network management and monitoring tools such as Nagios, Munin, Cacti, Pnp4Nagios, OpenMNS
* Experience in Linux systems administration (Debian, RedHat, etc.)
* Basic knowledge of incident management process.
* Basic scripting (Perl, Bash, etc.) experience desired.