1) Participate in neuroscience research activities.
2) Provide training to medical students or staff members.
3) Participate in continuing education activities to maintain and expand competence.
4) Supervise medical technicians in the performance of neurological diagnostic or therapeutic activities.
5) Counsel patients or others on the background of neurological disorders including risk factors, or genetic or environmental concerns.
6) Interpret the results of neuroimaging studies such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), and Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans.