The responsibilities include the following and applicable on a 24*7 basis with adjustable weekday and weekend hours of work.
1. Own and drive excellence in Incident / Problem / Change Management of SCB Global Network & Security Infrastructure
2. Lead regular Automation efforts to achieve Regulatory compliance for Component & Infrastructure Security Vulnerabilities
3. Lead Automation efforts of IM/CM activities by driving scripting of tasks and integrating to Banks presentation layer for Mgmt reporting.
4. Experience in leading implementation of vendor supported tools to deploy advanced monitoring of complex health/performance parameters, alerting of issues & build executive Dashboards.
5. Lead Incident calls that involve complex multi-component, multi-platform issues together with peer Infra teams like OS Platforms, Middleware, DB and Apps support -- taking ownership of resolution
6. Ensure end-to-end root cause analysis and trend reporting for production issues is carried out in a way that meets business and technology requirements
7. Lead infrastructure upgrade / improvement plan.
8. Recommend and manage relevant end-to-end service improvement initiatives to address risk mitigation and service stability.
9. Ensure accurate and regularly updated information related to network physical inventory, logical inventory, network diagram, network traffic flow, technical troubleshooting documents and operational process documents.
10. Demonstrates continuous effort for identifying problematic area and providing permanent fixes.
11. Communicating with clients for providing expert advice.
12. Implement project methodologies, process and tools to execute BAU projects.
13. Be a team player & lead creative initiatives to scale up as a team.
14. Focus on customer experience -- "Delight the Customer"
The successful candidate should possess:
Masters / Graduate degree in a technical discipline with good professional certifications.
Around 8 to 15 years of in-depth, hands-on working knowledge in Network/Security technology and Operational experience in a global MNC environment -- preferably in BFSI industry or in a RIM profile handling large BFSI enterprise customers
Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholder expectations
Excellent oral/written communication skills for articulating thoughts clearly with stakeholders ranging from engineers to senior business management
Initiate and manage implementation of vendor supported open-source tools environment like Nagios, Cacti by working with vendors and SCB Teams
Automation Experience (Unix scripting, Web development & Sharepoint experience) for regular IM/CM tasks is highly desired
Industry certifications -- Juniper (Preferred) & CCNP Equivalent is a must (CCIE preferred)
Following Skills are highly desired at deep technical level:
a) Security Platforms - Juniper SRX, Netscreen FWs, Cisco ASA FWs, Proxies, VPN Gateways, Wireless products, etc
b) Advanced LB experience preferably F5 platform
c) Switching / Routing
d) IP Services like DNS, DHCP, IPAM, AAA Platforms
Deep Knowledge of an Ecommerce Datacenter infrastructure with focus on GSLB/ISLB, SSL Offloading, FW Flows/HA/ALG details to lead complex multi-component, multi-platform operational issues
Experience in working with cross-border teams, preferably in BFSI industry.
Fundamental skills of Task prioritization, Time management, Customer focus, Excellent Oral & Written communication