- Develops and maintains design, build, implementation system management documentation related to Elastix / Asterisk.
- Evaluates hardware and software products to determine effectiveness of use with strategic design of VoIP and IP Telephony applications.
- Operates as a subject matter expert in Elastix / Asterisk applications. Promotes VoIP and IP Telephony technology recommendations that support the business.
- Oversees the implementation of technical upgrades, patching efforts and security governance related to voice technologies.
- Develops and maintains procedures for installation, configuration, and change management of VoIP and IP Telephony systems and platforms.
- Operates as a change agent in delivering long-term solutions that are adaptable to future trends and services. Engineers solutions to business requirements.
- Performs capacity planning strategy to ensure systems are operational and sustainable.
- Partners with business leaders, industry experts, and vendor product specialist to create strategic roadmap.
- Builds monitoring strategy for voice environment.