To work as a global team member in the security and support of complex, multi-site Data and VoIP environments to ensure consistent, secure and stable infrastructure that will support the current and future demands of the business.
* Support for Incident and Request management tasks as assigned.
* Administration and understanding of the following network services to support Incident and Request tasks as assigned:
* Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls
* Proxy authentication using Array APV systems
* Land to Land VPN Tunnels
* Cisco network devices supporting enterprise LAN/WAN and Data Center infrastructure
* Provides 3rd-tier support for complex voice and data issues.
* Familiarity with Networking Monitoring tools such as Solar Winds, Splunk, Prime, NetMRI, Nagios,
* Work directly with telecom carriers and Network infrastructure maintenance providers as needed, such as Verizon, Tata or Cisco SmartNet.
* Prepares and communicates status and issues to both internal and external business partners.
* Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas of Network and Telecommunications.
* Identifies and implements continuous improvement process and procedures further streamlining work and support.
* Preferred 4 year degree in Information Systems or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
* 5-7or more years experience in LAN/WAN including 2 or more years of LAN/WAN Administration experience within a multi-platform technical environment.
* In depth understanding of voice and/or data technologies and subject matter expert in at least one area.
* Cicso Certified or equivalent combination of knowledge and experience.