Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Knowledge on (IP addressing, VLSM, Subnetting)
2. Switching Concepts (Vlan, STP, Trunking, FHRP, VTP, CDP)
3. Routing Concepts (Distance Vector, Link State, OSPF, EIGRP and etc.,)
4. Experience in Enterprise Routing and Switching.
5. To configure and troubleshoot security policies & NATs,VRRP,
6. To deploy, configure, manage and troubleshoot Junos-based enterprise routing and switching platforms.
7. To configure protocols and features like Aggregated Ethernet, Spanning-tree (MSTP, RSTP) , Routing ( Static, OSPF V2 , OSPF V3,BGP, ,LLDP, CoS, routing policies. )
8. To configure & manage routing instances on JUNOS devices.
9. To upgrading the JUNOS OS on the juniper devices.
Experience on devices like EX4200, EX8200, EX4500, SRX 1400 and SRX 3400 etc
Expertise in Juniper firewall/VPN products and JUNOS
Relevant 7 years of work experience required
At least 4 years experience in Networking Admin