Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
* Setup and configure complex switching environments
* Experience in configuring and managing HP 5900 series switches
* Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking
* Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
* Maintains perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems, addressing threats and escalating issues to appropriate teams
* Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network systems.
* Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
* Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
* Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
ADDITIONAL GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
* Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
* Current CCNA and/or CCDA certification
* Windows Server 2008 & 2012; Linux 6.x experience a plus
* Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
* Exposure to cloud related technologies.
* Exposure to one or more of Active Directory configuration/administration, strong networking concepts, CISCO ASA, CA IDM and CA Site minder, Arc Sight, Cyber Ark, Encase, HP 3PAR or EMC devices is a plus.
* Worked in an offshore/onsite engagement model
* Willing to work in rotational Shift and 24/7 support
PRACTICE SPECIFIC :
* Instill customer confidence by working with prospects at both a technical and business level
* Implement complete project life cycle - from capturing customer requirements to delivering solutions on time
* Contribute to practice development by creating reusable components and sharing key project-learnings within the practice
* Execute proof-of-concepts
* Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
* MCA / BE / BTech