Leading UK based Telecom Company is hiring for Network Engineer L3 for Project Management Role.
Please find the JD below:
1. Provide technical support for complex networks including routing design, MPLS and P2P network designs.
2. To develop network design and implementation standards, and lead the implementation of the management systems and processes required for changes to existing customer solutions or new customer solutions.
3. To provide technical evaluation and recommendations on data products (MPLS, Multicast, IPT, VoIP, network management and security systems)
4. To oversee the incident handling of problem issues, working closely with the customer, account teams and external service providers.
Min experience: Total 8years in Network troubleshooting and 3 years in L1 or L2
Candidates Key Responsibility:
1. Project management/delivery, responsibility for planning and co-ordinating small scale projects for WAN/LAN
2. Delivers contracted work on time, within budget, enabling the expected business benefit and to the clients satisfaction, managing issues, risks and dependencies successfully along the way.
Skills & experience:
1. Excellent Communication
2. Excellent Knowledge in Technical