1. Thorough knowledge at expert level of LAN technologies switches, routers and firewalls including centralized monitoring and management in large-scale, high-availability environments.
2. Knowledge of WAN Accelerators like Steelhead Riverbed WAN optimizer and other similar products in the industry.
3. Knowledge of Load Balancer like Radware Alteon load balancers and other similar products in the industry.
4. Knowledge of QoS and LAN traffic management techniques.
5. Thorough knowledge of IT infrastructure, TCPIP, networking and information system security principles, practices and technologies.
6. Understanding of core Internet routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, etc and services
7. Knowledge of intrusion detection systems and intrusion prevention system technology.
8. Advanced knowledge of large scale LAN/WAN switching and routing implementation and operation with specific knowledge of VTP, VLAN, VPN, MPLS & P2P networking.
Switching & Routing
1. Mandatory hands on experience in Nexus switches (2K & 5K).
2. Hands on experience on Cisco 6509, 3560, 49489, 4500 and other L32 switches.
3. Hands on experience on Cisco 3800, 3900, 1800, 1900, 7206 series Routers.
4. Experience on configuring of HSRP & DHCP.
Firewall and Security
1. Knowledge of Checkpoint, Fortinet & Cyberroam administration & troubleshooting.
2. Knowledge of Checkpoint firewall/ IPS/Mobile & URL filtering blade
3. Hands on experience of VPN tunnel (remote & Site to Site) configuration & troubleshooting.
4. Rule analysis and optimization of rules for improving the performance of the firewalls.
5. Working Knowledge on Security technologies and concepts in the industry.
Certification, Experience & Soft Skills
1. CCNP/CCIE certification preferred.
2. Minimum 8-10 years of Experience in Networking.