Main Responsibilities 1. Extensive Administration skills on JIRA, Confluence and Crowd.
2. Administration of User Access and Management of Roles and Groups within Projects using JIRA, Confluence and Crowd.
3. Configuration of User Directories, Internal Directory, Managing Multiple Directories ;
4. Managing User licences and viewing of user sessions and reporting ;
5. Managing and configuring various Securities (like managing Project Permissions, Project Roles, Global Permissions, Password Policy for JIRA).
6. Configuration of built in fields, adding custom fields, specification of field behavior.
7. Configuration of Workflow, Email.
8. Migration from other issue trackers, moving or archiving individua projects, Integration of JIRA with code development tools.
9. Server Administration (like increasing JIRA memory, backup data, logging, auditing, search indexing, etc).
Competencies Required Primary Skills
1. Should have good hands on JIRA
2. Should have good hands on Confluence
3. Should have good hands on Crowd
Experience Profile MUST HAVE
o 7-8 Years Hands on Experience on JIRA and Confluence.
o 5-6 Years Hands on Experience on Crowd