Job Level Specific Duties
- Is a level 2 /3 with a minimum of 3 years- experience and has skills in Windows Server Administration to keep the system environment stable
- Working knowledge on Backup tools like Symantec, EMC Avamar.(Mandatory)
- Remotely Manage Backup and Restoration for the customer infrastructure and work with vendors for upgrades and to troubleshoot issues
- Hands-on experience in Windows Administration and Backup tools; candidate should be able to look at the alerts and take appropriate actions as listed in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Strong Understanding of different backup types, AD, DNS and DHCP
- Good understanding of enterprise system and network management systems.
- Work on tickets associated to day to day operations
- Ensures that operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational standards
- Understand and follow ITIL processes including Change & Configuration, Problem, Incident and Service Readiness and other SOP ( Standard Operating Procedures)
- Experience in documentations.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period