* Conduct training/certification and qualification of NDT personnel's as per ASNT ( SNT-TC-1A )
* Conversant with International Codes and Standards ( ASME, API, AWS etc. )
* Interface with customer representatives for relevant quality/technical issues.
* Prepare , review / approve NDT procedures and other related NDT work instructions as per applicable codes and standards.
* Assist the hierarchy in estimating time and resources needed to carry out a job requested by client
* Channel to the hierarchy relevant information from the field in terms of business intelligence, work improvement, client complaint, etc.
* Maintain awareness of equipment / facilities condition of items requiring attention, and executing those actions necessary to maintain safe and effective equipment.
* Shall carry out field work NDT ( RT, UT, PT, MT etc. )
* The ideal candidate should have degree in engineering or equivalent.
* ASNT NDT Level-III for all 4 methods ( RT, UT, PT and MT )
* At least 5 + years experience in the inspection and testing of in-services oil and gas related equipment and facilities, both onshore and offshore.
* Be alert and proactive in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
* Knowledge on piping and equipment plant drawings