Lexis Nexis is looking for National Sales Manager for its online business division.
* A graduate in any discipline
* An MBA from a preferred B School is an added advantage
Experience * Minimum 9 - 14 years of sales experience in customer facing roles
* 4 years of team handling experience(team size 20-30)
* Exposure to B2B and B2C sales mandatory.
* Background of working with similar subscription or technology solutions.
* Clear understanding of account management
* Deep understanding of corporate and institutional buying cycles
* Solution selling and Concept Sales
* Adept in building and conveying value propositions
* Expert in presentation and analytical skills
* Demonstrated track record in client relationship development.
* Exposure of managing verticals independently and responsible for the performance of the vertical.
* Ability to learn and grow
* Is a role model to peers through professional conduct, integrity and attainment of results.
* Collaboration -- build strong relationships that ensure the attainment of sales and organizational objectives
* Commercial ability -- understands and utilizes economic, financial, and industry data to understand the customers' business, accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identify key issues, and develop solutions that address needs.
* Excellent communication skills and articulate
* Strong probing and negotiation ability
* High customer focus.
* Driving execution -- translates strategy and planning into operational reality. Collaborate with product specialists and others to effectively deliver solutions to customers.
* Effective problem solving -- undertakes comprehensive analysis of problems to assess most effective solutions and enlisting support of others to ensure problems are adequately solved.
* High levels of tenacity and EI (emotional intelligence) -- pursue everything with energy, drive, agility and a need to deliver in the face of resistance or pushback. Identify alternative approaches to achieve the desired result when unsuccessful.
* Team work -- in all work groups, participate enthusiastically, share your unique perspective, remain open to the views of others and collectively resolve internal and customer issues.
* Demonstrates effective leadership qualities leading to high delivery.