* Will be responsible for National Delivery Operations including total implementation of process & system in the delivery vertical.
* Should have Strong Managerial & Administrative Qualities.
* Should have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Will be responsible & involved in the selection & training of Trainers.
* Ensuring optimum utilization of Training resources & co-ordination with other Departments.
* Regular visits to the centers.
* Responsible for putting students in the batches after Admission.
* To Ensure quality of Training Delivery.
* Carry out student development activities.
* Handle placements nationally.
* Client Interaction and Empanelment with new clients for placing the students.
* Co-ordinate with the Placement Managers across the region
* Responsible for Organizing Parents Teacher Meeting at Centers.
* Should interact with all the students in batches and ensure complete student satisfaction at all levels.
* Co-ordinate certification of the students with Zonal Certification Executives.
* Controlling Slippage & Leakage at all levels
* Controlling dropouts and taking new initiatives
* Faculty Management & fostering of the Region
* Ensure highest standards of grooming at the centers
* Ensuring complete documentation of the students at the centers
* Ensuring content development and training material availability
* Oversee the functioning of Regional Delivery Heads.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Very good communication skills
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Target Oriented
- Team Player
- Open to extensive travel