We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 support analyst with a proven
track record of providing 1st and 2nd line support to a wide and varied client base. You will be
capable of taking control of client requests, queries and problems and seeing them through
to resolution. This is a full time office based role, with some requirement to travel to client
sites. You will need to be a good team player with excellent communication skills, have the
ability to manage your own workload and work well on your own initiative.
* Provide helpdesk services to both our clients and the CRM team
* Manage and progress client support calls
* Document clearly problem description, each activity and solution in the helpdesk for each case
* Perform in-depth analysis of customer issues to determine causes and solutions
* Work with customers, development, support and other members of the team
* Investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues/requests
* Communicate the status of issues to clients and to the CRM team management
* Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to management
* Assist with client support reporting
* Contribute to client communication, such as the CRM Monthly support newsletter and customer events
* Manage and maintain the internal development environment, working alongside the group IT dept.
* Continuous development of your personal technical knowledge base, on- and off-the-job Keep informed of the latest technologies via research and development in order to advise colleagues and managers
* 2+ years' experience within a MS CRM support environment.
* Strong support desk experience including call logging and SLA compliance
* Experience of working to challenging deadlines
* Able to work extended hours when requested.
Specific Job Skills/Experience:
* In depth knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2013 and CRM 2011
* SQL Server and Network Infrastructure knowledge
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to work with users of all levels and technical ability.
* The ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
* Establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with customers
via telephone or written communication is a must.
* Technical Skills/Knowledge
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2008 (Basic queries, DB restoration, maintenance plans)