- MS SQL Admin(Mandatory)
- MS SQL(Mandatory)
- Database Admin
- As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues. Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders. Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports. Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys. Work on the service improvement programs. Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members. Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents