1. Must be open for 24- 7 operations.
2. Strong hands on experience in complex Microsoft Exchange enterprise environment.
3. Candidate should have experience in handling exchange servers of 2003/2007/2010 independently.
4. Experience on Configuring and Administration of High Availability environment for Exchange Services.
5. Clear understanding of disaster recovery processes.
6. Patch and configuration management of MS Exchange.
7. Strong understanding and experience with MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 in an enterprise environment including backup and restore procedures, OWA, RPC/HTTPS, message flow and security.
8. Good General Server/Network Administration Concepts/Understanding.
9. Exchange Backup and disaster recovery.
10. Routing/Mail Flow and Set up Installation concepts.
11. Understanding & Management of Exchange High Availability Features.
12. Troubleshoot issues both at the client (Microsoft outlook) and Exchange server side.
13. Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Proxy and other related services etc.
3 to 4 years of working required
ii. Technical Requirements: - L1/L1+ or (L2)
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/Diploma/Graduate