The Mooring Master will exhibit exemplary marine skills and safety behaviors and will specifically ensure that all relevant mooring operations and associated marine activities are performed safety and in accordance with local and maritime regulations and Company operational procedures. He will ensure that associated administrative duties are performed in a timely manner.
Typical main activities and responsibilities
- Implementation of the Management System
- Manage and supervise effectively
- Marine operations
- Contribute to the control of critical situations and respond to emergencies
- Monitor and maintain pollution control measures
Immediate availability to work in Brazil
Professional qualifications and experience requirements:
- STCW Reg. AII 2 (Master Mariner Unlimited) plus DCE for Liquid Petroleum.
- Proven experience Tandem Berthing experience at open sea berths or internally Qualified Berthing Master, (QBM)Berthing vessels up to 350,000 DWT tonnes.
- 5 years sea service on VLCC with at least 3 years minimum at rank of Master.
- GMDSS unlimited G.O.C.
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore FPSO or FSO operations, including Production, Process, Utilities, Marine Maintenance, and Safety Management. City & Guilds in Petroleum Processing Technology.
- Attended Tandem offload simulator training.
- Attended Management of Major Emergency Training.