Module Lead has to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. This position involves designing, planning, execution of projects in a technical perspective and will be the single point of contact for the technical needs of the application. Role includes working with complex designing and developing complex applications, solutions and information systems in Java and J2EE architecture and work with Senior Software Engineers, Software Engineers and Project Managers for the execution of projects.
- As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenance/Testing).
- You are responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
- Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning, OOPS Concepts, Client Management/Interaction,
- Understanding of various types of tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage and ability to learn new technologies.
- Guide technical efforts of the team.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of code produced by the team members
- Actively participates in requirements, architecture, and design meetings.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment and Source Control Management.
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Strong experience working with core Java/J2EE based technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Web Service standards (SOA, ReST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc).
- Experience in implementing solutions using in industry standard open source frameworks, such as Spring framework, Hibernate, Logging Frameworks, Object caching, JUnit, integration patterns.
- Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns and UML.
- Strong knowledge / experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- In-depth knowledge / experience of Junit, JQuery, Angular JS, and Web Services.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Design and development experience in web application, web services/rest, mobile-web application. Understanding of Best Practices and Design Patterns
- Exposure to Build and Deployment processes