Exp - 3-7 years
Qualification - Masters degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, or other quantitative discipline, OR Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Use sophisticated statistical techniques to develop scorecards, customer segmentation schemes, profiles, and other analytically based tools in day to day operations.
- Design modules for advanced score development and analytical tools.
- Participate in the implementation of sophisticated financial models in live operating environments within the organization.
- Train line and operating personnel in experimental design principles, data management,
financial tracking practices, and model usage and problem detection.
- Assist internal businesses in the ongoing management and validation of their scores and
- Responsibilities will include developing credit scoring models and providing analytic support to consumer and commercial businesses in the US and in International markets.
Note:-Our client is into credit Card IndustryReady to relocate to Mumbai :
Exp in SAS :
Hands on Exp on Statistical Tools kindly specify :
Domain Experience Banking, Financial Services, kindly specify Products (Preferable if from credit card Domain)