Our geek requirements:
- Must be well versed with build systems like gradle and maven.
- Grassroots knowledge of mobile architecture, GCM, mobile backends and the mobile development life cycle.
We'd prefer it if you
- have spent at least 2 to 4 years, developing software (sorry, newbies. It's another listing for you).
- Had spent at least 2 of those years, building Android apps
- Have developed networked applications(Web Services/REST APIs and JSON)
- Had working knowledge of SDK development and theming of iOS apps.
If you have working knowledge of iOS, Unity and PhoneGap, you've got a head start on the rest.