* Lead Service Line for Microsoft Mumbai team. Strong MS skills, keeps abreast of latest technology trends, and has large scale technology capability building experience
* Strong Delivery Leadership - Manage delivery of multiple projects meeting the key performance objectives. Experience in Managing Large and Complex Projects.
* Ability to assess "true status of the project" through proactive Delivery Review, Identifying risks and implementing corrective actions. Ability to get into details and troubleshoot based on situation demand.
* Managing Troubled Projects - Experience of turning them around
* Build GTM solutions
* Accountable for building the competency/practice
* Should be well versed with what investment should be made, what technology to focus and build capability
* Should be able to work and leverage alliances
* Work across COE/BUs to leverage best practices
* Able to build re-usable components and assests
* Build POC/Tools/framework
* Create KM. (Re-usable objects from all engagements)
Detail Skills and Responsibilities:
* 20+ years of experience in delivering large and complex projects.
* At least 6+ years of experience in Project Management.
* European experience preferred, or at least US experience
* Excellent People Management skills
* Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex topics to both executive and technical personnel
* Should have strong client interfacing skills and preferably spent time at client location for at least a year.
* Should have demonstrated good Orals and Written skills
* Good knowledge of Estimation methods, norms and industry benchmarks
* Good understanding of pre-sales and sales cycles
* Strong negotiating skills
* Ability to be a high-impact player on multiple simultaneous engagements
* Resourceful with a solution-oriented approach and an ability to think laterally