responsible for Supervision and Leadership Within the Department- Provides Medical Consultations for Medical Staff and Facility Officials.
education: Mba with Bachelor of Science in Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (mbbs, Bmbs, Bm Bch, Bm, Mb Bch Bao, or Mbchb), or Master Degree in Medicine
experience: 7+years in a Healthcare/ Hospital Setting.
- Develops, Coordinates and Supervises Medical Staff Within the Department.
- Develops, Coordinates and Supervises Allied Staffs and Nursing Staffs.
- Manage the Doctors and Review Their Credentials and Privileges.
- Establish and Oversee Standards of Practice for the Department.
- Recruits and Manages the Doctors.
- Deals with the Visiting Professors.
- Deals with Affiliation with Western University and Cairo Office.
- Oversees Evaluation and Management of Clinical Practices Within the Department/division Responsible.
- Ensures Adequate Staffing, Appropriate Training, Exceptional Customer Service, and Quality Customer Care.
- Works with the Department Manager to Schedule Staff in Order to Appropriately Cover the Department/division Hours of Operation.
- Assigns, Directs, and Reviews the Work of the Staff.
- Plans and Facilitates Training and Development of Staff to Improve Performance.
- Provides Assistance to the Health Care Providers By Answering Questions Regarding Patient Care and Health Care.
- Works in Coordination with the Health Care Providers and Case Managers to Develop Treatment Plans for Patients.
- Works with all other Staff in the Department/division as a Member of the Department/division and the System.
- Ensures that Department/division Staffs Understand and Follow the Goals and Policies.
- Updates Staff On a Regular Basis.
- Participates in Fulfilling the Mission, Vision, Goals and Objectives of the Organization.
- Ensures a Safe Work Environment for Staff By Maintaining a Clean Work Environment Including Adequate Supplies and Upkeep of Unit and Equipment; Updating Employee Health Records; and Assisting in Disaster Planning.
- Develops and Implements a Quality Assurance Program.
- Ensures Consistent and Continual Monitoring of Quality of Care Delivered.
- Reviews Completed Charts On a Regular Basis.
- Provides and Receives Consistent Feedback On the Quality of Care Being Delivered.
- Perform other Duties and Tasks Assigned By the President.
- Good Oral and Written English Communication Skills.
- Ability to Clearly Communicate Professionally with Hospital Staff, Patients and Visitors.
- Keep Professional Knowledge and Clinical Skills Up to Date.
- Work Constructively and Synergistically with other Practitioners and Members of the Hospital Staff.
Qualification : MBBS