- Preparation of design basis and basic engineering and feasibility study.
- Prepare technical specifications for mechanical systems for tender purposes.
- Conduct review of drawings and documents including layout, P&ID, design, calculations and technical data sheets.
- Undertake detail design including development of layout, preparation of P&ID, design calculation, control and operation philosophy.
- Working in coordination with other disciplines - providing inputs to other disciplines
- Manage projects, client requirements, deadlines and expectations on site.
- Minimum Requirement :
- Good knowledge of overall thermal power plant layout and mechanical process and systems.
- Design and Engineering experience in Thermal Power Plant for 10 years in the areas of Boiler, Turbine Generator or Material Handling or Water Systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Additional Requirement (preferred):
- Design, Engineering of plant utilities HVAC, Fire Protection, Compressed Air, Piping etc
- Experience in combined cycle power plant
- Experience in advisory services (feasibility studies/detailed project report) and lenders engineer services (technical due diligence, construction monitoring, performance monitoring)
- Knowledge /Experience on Commercial / Contracts matters
- Knowledge/Experience on project costing, tariff and financial analysis.