The Index and Research Content and Marketing Generalist, India, will play an important role driving the growth of Index and Research business in the region, bringing tangible value to the role in helping management to communicate their business vision, strategies and research insights.
Ideally this person is highly organized, creative and has strong PowerPoint skills and can translate strategies and research insights into effective messages. Additionally, this person has good working knowledge of various marketing tools and can effectively deploy them to get the best cost effective results in the market.
1. Develop reports and PowerPoint presentation based on Index trends and research findings.
2. Execute on marketing strategy that promotes product suite of subscription indexes.
3. Design and deliver on a program/plan to promote pure client focused initiatives like Webinars.
4. Writing and delivering marketing materials that capture the value-add proposition to our existing and target client base.
5. Align with PR agency to support regular media opportunities.
6. Partner with sales team to develop Powerpoint presentations on a regular basis to communicate proprietary data insights.
7. Produce meaningful metrics for the index business and offer fact based insights to help guide strategies for brand re-positioning, client retention and development, pricing and cost effective methods for attracting new businesses to the firm.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Master's degree
2. Minimum 3 years- experience in relevant marketing and or content development.
3. Good understanding of Index market and research businesses
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Excellent organizational skills, ability to work on multiple projects/plans and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
6. Confident self-starter with proven leadership qualities and strong partnering skills.