- Lead, develop and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision makers throughout the year to communicate value and inform them about the firms scope of services.
- Provide guidance/expertise and lead project teams to coordinate valuation engagements for the purpose of management planning, mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, restructuring and reorganization and corporate strategy.
- Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed.
- Lend specific subject matter knowledge and offer companies professional transaction experience by determining the right thing to do, and assist them in doing the right deal.
- Develop new and creative analyses to prove key assertions across multiple work streams.
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, mentor others, stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the clients business, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of the Valuation services provided.
- Identify/communicate relevant trends, developments, and key performance drivers relevant to the client.
- Generate new business opportunity by developing ideas and solutions. Develop long term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- A degree in finance economics, accounting or business with minimum of 8+ years of direct experience utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies (Purchase Price Allocations (PPA),Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, Market Comparables, etc).
- Financial Modeling experience include experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Experience conducting Valuations for tax planning purposes highly desired.
- Ability to manage project expenditures against budget and revenue, and provide the necessary leadership and guidance to team members to ensure the completion of work deliverables.