- Facilitates day-to-day training classes to assist employees in gaining knowledge and soft-skills needed for successful sales interactions
- Strong focus on selling skills drive improvement of sales effectiveness of the organization
- Drive improved customer experience across all key metrics at each customer touch-point
- Independently create modules for imparting successful training on all relevant topics (induction modules as well as ongoing courses)
- Facilitates evaluation, skills training, job readiness training and other activities related to employee onboarding
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and processes, derive insights, report insights in clear graphical (PowerPoint) format, and present these insights in compelling fashion to leadership
Educational/Professional Qualification :
- Significant experience (5+ years) in one or more of the following areas (or combination of): Training or Program Management, Coaching, Quality Assurance or Quality Management.
- Proven experience in Sales training/coaching/mentoring to success and demonstrated ability to style-flex as needed based on a variety of situations, individuals and audiences with strong soft skills.
- Excellent training, selling and communication skills
- Fluent in written and conversational English; bilingual or multilingual a strong plus
- Highly passionate and motivated individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment