Opening with one of the big four as Manager Security Solutions Mumbai
* Act as a Technology Risk & Control Specialist.
* Experience of conducting technology risk assessments.
* Understand customer risk requirements viz., business, regulator, policy requirements and implement a plan for continued / enhanced risk management as per risk appetite.
* Understand Technology risk framework.
* Strong experience in Risk assessment (RA) and risk identification.
* Experience of senior customer stakeholder management.
* Ability to participate and present to various customer management forums on Technology Risk & Controls.
* 8-10 years of experience in IT with focus on Technology Risk management in an IT set up and /or financial services organisation covering areas such as IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Infrastructure Risk assessment, Information Security, Risk management.
* Understanding and implementation experience of risk assessment principles/ framework / methodologies is a MUST.
* Broad experience in Risk & Compliance, Risk governance, Audit, global Policy/ processes/ standards compliance with focus on technology for example, ISO27001.
* Should hold experience of Information Security/Risk Management experience obtained in a large corporate environment preferably financial services firm.
* Experience of Compliance framework in IT required covering - Development, Infrastructure, Security and other policies applicable, Information Security, Regulations.
* Formal certification on Risk Control Framework. Professional certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM...).
* Good experience with Financial Banking IT infrastructure covering platforms and products ( IDS , Firewalls) and tools, Security controls, Security event monitoring, Intrusion Detection / Prevention systems, Vulnerability Management tools, Anti Virus solutions, Firewalls, Content Filtering, Internet, Encryption Technology, , Network access control & Wireless technology will be helpful