1. Responsible for the end-to-end financial services Operations hiring & recruitment process for all levels within timelines defined.
2. Advising hiring managers regarding appropriate talent acquisition strategies in line with the local market conditions.
3. Knowledgeable about the talent landscape and aware of various sourcing techniques to attract and scout for the right talent
4. Screening resumes and coordinating and conducting interviews
5. Lead the vendor management strategy to identify and attract talents from the market and create a pipeline for the organization.
6. Communicating to applicants and agencies on an ongoing basis
7. Negotiating, finalizing and rolling out employment offers
8. Liaising with the third part agencies to ensure employment contracts are put together in a timely fashion and ensure smooth on boarding of candidates.
9. Actively promoting the internal recruitment service and building strong working relationships with the business
10. Working closely with the Hiring Managers and Search firms on retained searches
11. To anchor and actively promote the Internal Referral Program / Campus Hiring (Graduate Trainee & Management Trainee) and other low cost hiring sources.
12. Providing support and co-ordination on various HR projects / administration support as required.